Readymade Sold Out - Custom Order Available.
Soft Lace front, hard to detect. Breathable and very comfortable. Also used as Theatrical Lace for stage.
Can be worn with total hair loss or a head full of hair. (Not recommended for Chemotherapy Patients during treatments).
Although many vendors suggest using adhesives, gels and extended wear; extended wear may cause hair knots to loosen and shedding. If you prefer to sleep in your wig HD lace may be a better option. Should use Scalp Refresher when wearing more than a few days.
Specs: Comes with 3 month warranty and last 1-3 years.
Order Type: Lace Fronted Wig (Baby Hairs on all wigs mimics the first photo.)
Base Type: Lace Fronted Wig - Wefts in back
Base Size: Medium
Hair Construction: Hand-tied
Hair Type: (Single Drawn) Human Hair
Hair Texture: TBD
Hair Colors: Assortment (Select Texture Below)
Hair Density: 60%-120%
Hair Length: 12"-14"
Application: No Adhesive Necessary
Construction Time: Readymade
- After receiving your order additional photos are sent for your approval.
- Orders are shipped the next business day after payment is received. Full payments should be received before 10AM EST or your oder is shipped the following business day after confirmation.
- Hairlines and cap sizes can be customized. It takes 5-10 days depending on current workload. An additional fee is charged for customization.
If wig type no longer appear under "Select" options it's SOLD OUT.
See "Custom Orders" to place custom order.
Email us if you have any questions.
TRUE COLLECTION: Hair Replacement
Step #1: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email photos of your natural hair with extensions or wig.
- Optional: Email photos of your desired hair texture (curl), color and density. Please name the attachment same as described (i.e. texture-curl.jpg, hair-color.jpg, hair-density.jpg, etc.)
Step #2: Confirm Specs
- Phone Consultation to discuss photos and best options and specifics.
- Order form, mold making and measuring instructions are emailed and/or completed.
- Your order is confirmed and 50% deposit is collected via bank wire or online invoice.
Step #3 We start building your hairpiece.
Step #4 After receiving your balance your order is shipped with detailed application and care instructions.